A Keurig coffee maker is a type of single–serve coffee brewing system that uses pre–packaged coffee pods or K–Cups of ground coffee and hot water to brew a single cup of coffee. The machine is equipped with a water reservoir that heats and pumps water through the K–Cup into a mug or cup. The user can choose the size of the cup, the strength of the coffee, and the temperature of the water. The Keurig system is designed to be easy to use and cleanup, and is popular in both commercial and residential settings.
how to clean a keurig coffee maker?
1. Empty the water reservoir and remove any K–Cups.
2. Fill the reservoir with equal parts white vinegar and water.
3. Place a large cup or mug on the drip tray and select the largest cup size.
4. Run the brewer with the vinegar and water solution.
5. When the brewing is finished, empty the cup or mug and rinse the drip tray.
6. Repeat the process with fresh water to remove any remaining vinegar.
7. Wipe down the exterior of the brewer with a damp cloth.
8. Empty the water reservoir and refill it with fresh water.
9. Run the brewer with the fresh water to complete the cleaning process.